Wellington Police Notes: Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2014

Tag: 上海夜网RM

first_imgWellington Police Notes for Tuesday, November 04, 2014•Debra Silva, Wellington was served a summons to appear for failure to dispose of rubbish.•11:38 a.m. Officers took a report of a mental subject in the 500 block N. Washington, Wellington.•6:28 p.m. Officers investigated a burglary and criminal damage to property in the 700 block E Botkin, Wellington.last_img


Tag: 上海夜网RM

first_img 17 17 Notts County manager Sam Allaryce with the Division Three trophy – click the yellow arrow above, right, to see some retro football images from the 90s Scotland goalkeeper Andy Goram was also a cricketer and that’s him waiting to bat during a NatWest Trophy 1st round match between Scotland and Sussex at Myreside on 21 June, 1991 Albert v Juninho: a mismatch? 17 Merry Christmas and if you’re in the car on the way to see the family, click the yellow arrow above, right to pass the time and look at some images of football in the 90s. 17 17 A typical 90s pose from Sir Alex Ferguson 17 17 17 Despite his hefty suspensions, Cantona was one of the best players in Britain during the 90s 17 17 17 17 17 Celtic players celebrate stopping Rangers winning 10 titles in a row Eric Cantona faces the media after his confrontation with a Palace fan 17 Ron Atkinson liked his sunglasses David Beckham is carried from the pitch after Man United beat Arsenal in the FA Cup semi-final 17 Alan Shearer got a nation jumping at Euro ’96 Ryan Giggs – 90s superstar 17 Pierre van Hooijdonk with the Forest fans 17 Why wouldn’t an elephant lead the Wimbledon team out at Selhurst Park? This was the advert for the start of the new Premier League, which began in 1992 Jurgen Klinsmann didn’t much care for flash cars Arsene Wenger with Arsenal’s new signing Thierry Henry Gazza mania at Ibroxlast_img read more


Tag: 上海夜网RM

first_imgThe scene of the arson attack on the Convoy Orange Hall last month.Representatives of The Orange Order have revealed they’ve met with a high-ranking official within the Gardaí over the double-arson attacks on Orange Halls in Donegal last month.The deliberate destruction of the two Orange Halls sparked outrage in the communities of Newtoncunningham and Convoy.The arson attacks were carried out just a few weeks apart, and both sides of the community in both areas condemned those responsible for the senseless attacks. However, a member of the Orange Order has hailed a meeting they had with a leading Garda official as ‘extremely useful’.The members of the Orange Order sought the meeting so they could be briefed on the on-going investigations being made by the Gardaí on the double arson attacks which were carried out last month.The Orange Order also revealed that during the meeting, members made pleas that the Dublin Government look into the prospect of providing financial aid for the two building destroyed in the arson attacks.Edward Stevenson, Grand Master of the Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland, as well as Grand Secretary Drew Nelson, met with Kieran Kenny, An Garda Siochana assistant commissioner. Mr Stevenson told the Belfast Newsletter, “This was an extremely useful meeting with Assistant Commissioner Kenny.“We outlined our deep concern and that of our members in Newtowncunningham and Convoy regarding the deliberate destruction of Orange property in the Donegal area.“Those responsible must not be allowed to succeed as both halls acted as social hubs and served all sections of the wider community.He said he is also to meet the Republic’s Justice and Equality Minister, Frances Fitzgerald TD, in weeks to come.Mr Stevenson concluded, “We will be putting the case to the Irish government very strongly that there is an obligation and responsibility on their part to liaise with the affected lodges. “They must explore with them all funding opportunities that are available to ensure all possible means of aid and assistance are taken into consideration.ORANGE ORDER MEET GARDA TOP BRASS OVER DONEGAL ARSON ATTACKS was last modified: November 12th, 2014 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Arson AttacksconvoynewsNewtoncunninghamOrange HallsOrange Orderlast_img read more